PAGENT SABOTAGE! | Barbie Pagent Drama

Welcome back to the blog! I am Amelia Rostene and I wanted to tell you guys about the CRAZY pagent I signed up for with my friends!

Audrina was super confident in herself and knew that she would win. So she invited me, Alani Argrinno, and Lilyann Beckett.


She told me she spent thousands of dollars on this blue dress but was keeping it in her dressing room so it would be a suprise to all of us! She was just wearing a cheap cover-up 

Audrina usually wears lots of fancy dresses, so I was really curious as to what the dress would look like.

Audrina in her dressing room with her beautiful dress.


She wanted to stay in her room for the whole pagent, but I told her that she should come out because there was no way something was going to happen to her dress.

We all went backstage to wait for our number to be called, but we couldn't find Lily or Audrina anywhere! We were so confused but decided that showing up was their problems and if they really wanted to win, they needed to get their acts together.

It was almost my turn to go on stage, and I was really nervous! This was my first pagent, and even though I prepared, I was still really worried

Then, Audrina came running backstage. "You guys! My dress is GONE!"

Audrina realizes her dress is gone!

"Seriously?" Alani asked. Audrina started screaming to her about how nothing was fair and everyone was out to get her, but I just turned away from them. It was almost my turn, and I needed to get my head in the game if I wanted to get a good score.

They called the person before me up and my friends and I were shocked. It was Lily. Wearing Audrina's dress.

Audrina LOSES HER MIND!


Audrina screamed and went running out on stage. "MY DRESS!" But what happened next? Did Lily give the dress back? Was she able to explain herself? 

Find out in part 2, coming soon!





Post a Comment

0 Comments