Audrina Is A Horrible Boss! [New Barbie Cooking Show Drama]

 Hey everyone! It's Lilyann! Get prepared, because I'm going to be ranting today. About Audrina Chalbany!

I recently started working for Audrina in her new cooking show. If I didn't tell you before, she is working on this new cooking show called Audrina's Kitchen, where we make food in her mini kitchen because she doesn't know how to cook!

The Audrina's Kitchen logo

I thought it would be kinda fun, so I told her I would help out. Also, she has more YouTube subscribers than I do, so I thought she could maybe help mr get famous. But that was before I realized what an awful boss she is!

I can't stand her!

First of all, she is very judgemental of my cooking, which is really ironic, because she can't cook anything! Also, sometimes we film all day and she doesn't give us any notice as to how long it will take. She also picks out all our outfits!

Finally, she won't even let us eat the things we make! She says that she gets to eat them herself, because it's her kitchen!

You can check out our first video below.

What do you think?

I am working with Amelia and she is also tired of Audrina acting like this. But we're not sure what to do. Should we quit and give up our chances of being famous, or keep on going even though Audrina is driving us crazy?

Amelia works with me!

Let me know in the comments because this is such a big descison! 

I don't know if we're going to keep on making the videos, but I'll let you know if we do!

This story initially ran in The Sometimes, the magazine for Barbies. Click here to view this month of The Sometimes.







Post a Comment

0 Comments