SHOCKING Barbie Hair Transformation [Orange to Blond Hair]

Guys. I've recently made a crazy change to my hair. So crazy people don't even recognize me! I thought I'd tell you all about it.

It all started when Caston D'Vayne called me "carrot head" for the millionth time. I was sick of people only thinking of me as a carrot! It was time for a change. 


 I decided on blond hair, because that's super popular right now. I thought it would look super cute! I was shocked with the results.

Before
Before the salon, I was super nervous. What if it was messed up? What would I do? At least I could sue them.

During
During my salon appointment, it was really weird. They used a lot of weird smelling chemicals and it took hours! 

I made sure to tell the person doing my hair that I would leave a bunch of fake bad reviews if they got it wrong.


After!
I was super impressed with how it turned out. I must say I walked out of the salon feeling like a new woman.

But it was all worth it when Caston went up to me and said, "hey, onion head!"




Post a Comment

0 Comments