Blogging Intern Day in the Life | Day in the Life Barbie

 Hello! My name is Elia Wrenlynn, and I am an intern at The Sometimes Studos this summer. I've gotten a lot of questions about what I do, so I thought I'd show you what a typical day looks like for me. Let's go!


7:30 AM- Since it's the summer, my boss Lilyann Beckett doesn't require me to be at the office until 8, so I'm usually fine waking up at 7:30. I style my hair and choose my outfit, and then I'm out the door!

Fit check!

8:00 AM- I already got so busy! We are working on the August The Sometimes magazine (the magazine for Barbies) and I have a meeting to decide the cover picture in 30 minutes. Until then, I'll help edit some of the pictures Lilyann is going to use in her upcoming blog post.



Some of the photos I edited


9:45 AM- The meeting ran long so I need to catch up on my work! Audrina Chalbany agreed to me having an article in the new The Sometimes magazine, but I need to send her a draft by Friday. I'm going to work on that now.

This is Monica Salice, Audrina's boss!


11:00 AM-  I finally finished that draft, and am feeling super accomplished! Now, I'm going to take a 15-minute break to scroll on my phone as a reward.


11:25 AM- Okay, so maybe it turned into a 35-minute break, but that's okay! Now I need to edit some photos to put on our Instagram account. This usually takes a while but it is super fun!



I posted these photos on Instagram and the blog.


1:15 PM- I edited and posted all of the pictures I was assigned! Now it's time for a lunch break.


2:15 PM- Time to get back to work! Now I'm working on editing some pictures to put on Pintrest to expand pur brand.




Some of the Pintrest photos. We are workung on promoting our new Barbie cooking show, Audrina's Kitchen!


3:30 PM- I'm ready to go home, but I have one more meeting! Amelia Rostene brought in a guest speaker to show us how to be more visible on the internet, and bring in more viewers.

Amelia is styling!


5:30 PM- The meeting is over and I'm going to go home! I'll make dinner and have some free time.


I hope that was helpful to show you what one of my days would look like! Does your day look similar? Or very different? What else should I post about? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time!




Post a Comment

0 Comments