5 Barbie Photography Hacks That Will Make You Famous

 Hey everyone! It's Audrina! I've just gotten into photography a bit more because Caston really likes getting pictures taken of him, so I thought I'd share my best tips and tricks that I have learned! 


1. Use a green screen

This is a really awesome tool, as it allows you to edit the background into anything you want! I have used this many times when I wanted to post a cool picture in the blog. You just have to download an app to change the background,  and trust me, there are TONS of options!


2. Use editing features

Even if you don't have a super fancy device, you can still use the editing features to your advantage. There are many filters that can make your pictures look so much more professional in minutes.


3. Use accessories

A photo can and will look so much better if you add some accessories to it! It doesn't even have to be something big: just a small purse or cup can make all the difference. 


4. Be creative

Don't be afraid to take risks! Something that I've learned is that some of the best pictures come from when you are trying something new.


5. Be patient

I didn't learn everything I know about photography in a day, and you certainly won't either. So be patient and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from friends. Like me! 😁


There you go! My top 5 barbie photography tips. Did I miss anything? Is there anything else you would add? Make sure to let me know I'm the comments. I love to hear from viewers!


Peace!










Post a Comment

0 Comments