Don't Buy ANY Barbie Clothes Until You Read This [4 Reasons You Are Shopping Wrong]

 


Hello everyone! It's Amelia Rostene!

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while; I got accepted into med school and really wanted to pursue my career in that! 

But I've gotten on top of my work and wanted to come back to share some of my best tips to be stylish on a budget. 

Now, I'm a student, so I'm not rich. I can't pay for name brand clothes all the time. So here is what I do to save big. 

1. Buy in Bulk

There are some great deals out there on Amazon for bulk Barbie clothes and Barbie accessories. The downside is that they are generally poorer quality than name brand clothes, but you have so many more options for styles that you wouldn't normally get, like ripped jeans or hoodies. 



2. Buy at the Dollar Tree

The Dollar Tree has GREAT Barbie clothes, and rotates their selection frequently, do there are always new styles available! I got some of my favorite clothes there, like a pink swimsuit and a baseball uniform. 

3. Mix and Match

This is a game I like to play a LOT! I'll spend a bit more money on, say, a more expensive top, but then I'll just wear regular jeans with it. It's a great way to make your outfit look great without spending TOO much. 

4. Sew Your On Clothes

Ok. I know sewing is definitely not for everyone, but if you can learn how to do it pretty quickly, you can end up saving a lot of money. Lilyann actually sewed some of her own clothes, so you can too! I haven't looked into it that much, but there are many patterns online. 


Did I miss anything? If I did, please write a comment! 

Well, until next time, 



Post a Comment

1 Comments