Trying Out This DRAMA Thing!

So Audrina told me that drama was a kinda cool thing to get into, so I decided to give it a shot. I snuck into Dennis's house, but just to teach other people about drama. Teaching people is nice, right? so, do you want to know what I saw? You want to know! I saw this OTHER girl that Dennis with! Apparently her name is "Iz," very different from Izzy, the girl that Dennis USED to be with. I think he BROKE UP with her for this "Iz" girl! The first picture is from some time ago! It is a picture of Dennis with Izzy! She doesn't like many pictures, so this is one of the only Izzy pictures. The second picture is of Dennis with the new "Iz" girl, which was taken yesterday. So, who is this "Iz" girl, and is she nice? If you are "Iz," please comment below!

Dennis with Izzy, a long time ago. 

   Dennis with the new "Iz" Girl, taken yesterday. Look at their cool shades!

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Whoa, I can't believe it! Are you the actual Iz Girl?! I heard you had another name... what is it?

      Delete
    2. Hi Iz Girl, or whatever your name is. My name is Lilyann Beckett, and it's nice to meet you!

      Delete
    3. Nice to meet you, Iz Girl. My name is Caston Haneslon D'Vayne, and I'd love to be your friend!

      Delete
  2. Whoa, Caston! I didn't know you were into drama, but keep posting! I can't believe Dennis dumped Izzy for Iz girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to meet this new Iz Girl! Too bad I'm lost...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I could make a new post, and you two could comment below and get to know each other better!

      Delete
  4. Whoa, I CANNOT believe this DIRT! You know what? I think that IZ GIRL is actually MRS. INCOGNITO, and we SHOULDN'T TRUST HER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems a little extreme. We only just know her. You might want to wait before making accusations like this.

      Delete
  5. Caston, I'm SO SURPRISED you got into DRAMA!

    ReplyDelete